Question

Sharepoint 2007 workflow reviewers not receiving emails

By stein_brian ·
I recently setup Sharepoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and have been testing out different sites underneath my top level site. One of my sites is to test out using a simple 'collect feedback' workflow on a document library. When I first set it up, I started a workflow on one of the word documents I uploaded to the doc library and the user I put in as the reviewer received the alert email and all worked fine.

Of course yesterday I had to give a brief demo to my boss to show him how it worked and of course the reviewer(s) did not receive the alert emails. I can get other emails in Sharepoint, like if I add a user, or send an email link to a document, but can't get the emails to now work when starting a workflow. I admittedly was 'mucking' around with permissions at one point so don't know if that caused an issue or not but now can't get it to work and could really use some help. Just to recap, I can successfully start the workflow, it's just the user or users specfied as the reviewers never receive the email alert saying they have a task - and at one point this was working. Any thoughts? Thanks!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)