Question

Locked

Sharepoint/Exchange OWA giving Page Not Found error

By mtellefson ·
I recently installed Sharepoint Services 3.0 to our Exchange 2003 server to do some testing and see to what extent we can benefit from it's capabilities.

Sharepoint is running fine but now whenever we try to use Outlook Web Access to get our email from outside the company we get a "Page Not Found" error. I did some searching on the net and Microsoft's website but the articles (823265 & 832769) I found must be for an older version of sharepoint since the directions don't match what I see on the screen.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Mark

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Have you checked your e-mail account to see if it has changed?

It could just be a slight change in your e-mail system that you need to rectify.

Please post back if you have any more problems or questions.

Collapse -

Sharepoint is trying to handle all incoming URLs

by mtellefson In reply to Have you checked your e-m ...

Nothing seems to have changed in the email settings. I have tried accessing it from several computers and they all give a page not found error.

In the Microsoft article 823265 they explain how to go into the Virtual Server Management and enter an Excluded Path but I am assuming this is for an older version of SharePoint since the instructions don't match the available settings in version 3.0.

Collapse -

Ok. try this...

Change the OWA ports to another port. What i think is happening is that Sharepoint is either using the same port or is blocking it.

Please post back if you have any more problems or questions.

Back to Networks Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums