General discussion

Solo 1150 AC-Link Audio problem

By DNC ·
In order to have sound on my Solo 1150, I must go to Device Manager and "remove" my AC-Link Audio from the sound, video, and game controller menu line, then I must reboot in order for the AC-link Audio to be reloaded and able to work. If this is not done I have no sound, but the properties of the AC-Link Audio says all is working properly. Is there something I can change or do so I don't have to go through this process each time in order to have sound? Thank You for your responses. Dave

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by Big Ray In reply to Solo 1150 AC-Link Audio p ...

Dave, can you give us a little more info about the system. Manufacturer, OS, other hardware installed. Right now there are a million possibilites and no one good place to start.

Collapse -

by DNC In reply to Solo 1150 AC-Link Audio p ...

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

Yes, thank you for your response, BigRay. I have a Gateway Solo 1150 laptop, with the following:
64 MB RAM, 6.2 GB HD, WIN ME OS w/the standard programs that load with it (mostly Internet setup stuff), Microsoft Word & Excel, Norton Internet Security 2002, no PCMCIA cards and no external devices are used. Thank You again for your comments and help. Dave

Collapse -

Closed due to NO assistance, in almost a year. Thanks everyone.

Collapse -

This question was closed by the author

Back to Desktop Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)