General discussion
October 5, 2005 at 05:38 PM
fadbel

Sort A-Z in diff.columns in Excel 2003

by fadbel . Updated 20 years, 12 months ago

I have a listing of my library of SF books I keep in Excel. For ease of printing, I divide the items into two columns per page, alphabetically down the first column then up to the second column and down to page 2 where I repeat the sort.
Is there any way I can link the bottom of column 1 on page 1 to column 2 on page 1 and then to column 1 on page 2 and so on? I would like to add new entries to the end of the document and then sort so the new entries are placed in proper sequence.
All this is so that each page retains the proper A-Z relationship with the following column.

This discussion is locked

All Comments