Spell Check in Outlook 2003Locked
I am having trouble with the spell check funtion when using Outlook 2003. It’s working in that it picks up spelling errors or words not in the default dictionary however it’s not working exactly how I’d like.
Basically, this is what I’m after;
I want to have it check spelling when I send a message and I want it to only check my message (i.e. ignore previous messages)
What’s happening is that it is checking through the whole document, replies and everything, and doesn’t seem to be starting from the beginning of my message because it seems to check my message last.
I have the following settings selected;
* Always suggest replacements…
* Always check spelling before sending
* Ignore original message text…
* Use AutoCorrect when Word isn’t…
Under email options, I also have selected;
* Include original message text when replying to a message
* Include original message text when forwarding a message
Does anyone have any ideas on what settings I need to change to ensure that only my message is the one checked for spelling?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.