Question

Symantec anti virus ver. 10.1

By abarodi ·
We have using symantec ver 10.1 trhu server. How I can update? and How I can install the update definition in the server or in clients. Please need urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

I would start here

by Jacky Howe In reply to Symantec anti virus ver. ...

and check the error's section.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/defs.download.html

Collapse -

symantec

by tushar.k In reply to Symantec anti virus ver. ...

first you open the antiviris and then go file sheduled update & you hoose also live update

Collapse -

manual update

by FarCry3r In reply to Symantec anti virus ver. ...

If you're manually updating the server/clients, go here:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/download/pages/US-SAVCE.html

and pick the update that matches your symantec product (eg. 32/64 bit, win or linux).

After the update file has been downloaded, just run the file and the updater will automatically search for your symantec product and update it accordingly.

Hope this help :)

Collapse -

Symantec Update

by siddh_patel In reply to Symantec anti virus ver. ...

Hi,

On Server You can update manually and for Client. You can force automatic update. Go to Symatec Antivirus Console-> Select Antivirus Server group. Right Click and Select All Task. In this window you will see client update option. In this option you can set policy.Whether you want client to update daily/Weekly.

You might have to explore all task menu in order to do it in right way.

Regards
Siddhpal Singh Patel

Collapse -

symantec...

by butch_firefox In reply to Symantec anti virus ver. ...

Assalamu Alaikom!

we are using Symantec Antivirus Ver 9.0.2 in here..what we are doing here is the LIVE UPDATE..we have this anti-virus server..once this anti-virus server is updated, it is the one that deploys this antivirus among our clients..once it finished the Live Update, it will automatically update our version...

Back to Networks Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)