premiertechnologist - 43
bswinarski - 34

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Q&A forum
robo_dev - 4
jqbecker, Slayer_, kcthomas44, Sven2157, and OurITLady - 2

Spam busters
Mehul Bhai - 4
Michael Jay, thehumanyawn, Robynsveil, Craig_B, and CharlieSpencer_Palmetto - 1

To all of our TechRepublic members who are mothers, we hope you have a happy Mothers Day! Also, wed like to wish a very happy upcoming birthday to TR member Ganyssa!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

So what have the TR Mothers done wrong this time?

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

Actually no one working IT could possibly be a mother as that would mean that they have a life and we all know that is not possible don't we?

And then there is Hippo Burfday to Ganyssa who also appears to have some sort of a life.

Col

Collapse -

Times sure have changed

by NickNielsen In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

Who else remembers the days when 64 posts in a week was less than half of what you needed to make the top five, and those with only 25 posts were considered to be barely participating?

Collapse -

my thoughts

by PurpleSkys In reply to Times sure have changed

I think life keeps us all too busy. With the economy the way it is, a lot of folks are working two jobs just to make ends meet. And with family these days, a lot of us are running one kidlet or another here, there, and everywhere. Sigh...my life revolves around my family, so unfortunately, TR becomes less of a priority. I'm here every morning for about half an hour and this morning's half hour turned into nuking spam; didn't even get to read anything until I got back home. And I'm out the door in a few minutes again.... Happy weekend Nick! :)

Collapse -

Well, this is my weekend

by NickNielsen In reply to my thoughts

Today & tomorrow. Doing my best.

Oh, yes. I did forget earlier. Happy Birthday, Christie!

Collapse -

thank you Soni

by PurpleSkys In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

a very happy Mother's Day to you and all the great, hard working Mom's out there, I know without my Mom, I would not be the woman I am today.

Happy weekend everyone...and a very happy birthday to Ganyssa, hope you have a fantastic birthday day!

Collapse -

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Wow, this morning has seen a rash of spammers all with the same spam messages about hard disk drives. I've found 2 with over 150 posts each...my delete button is complaining too! See ya on the flip side!

Back to After Hours Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)