Question

Troubleshooting Outlook 2003- 2 issues

By wolfticket2003 ·
Outlook 03
1. I have an inaccessible Personal Folders in the menu of folders, which, when I'm trying to view, prompts the dialogue box to say: "you do not have permission to delete, change or move this folder". It's my personal work pc, but I have created previous user names and profiles for different log-ons created before or after several pc crashes. I checked the archive location, and there are several different files labelled .pst, .iaf, etc., including files names like archive, back-up, Personal folders, Mailbox, etc. I'm confused- How do I straighten out this mess without losing any of my important files or client data?

2. When formatting a messaage to a business associate or prospect, Outlook '03 does not save my changes- I edit as I go, and click save after every change. I then bcc myself when sending, to see what the recipient sees, using one of several internet-based email svcs that allows html. Without fail, what I see on these different in-boxes is never the last-edited, saved version of my email, as created in Outlook at home. This cuases me extreme frustration, and my error-filled, un-completed communication to my business associate makes me appear lame-bramed, or incompetent, or just inattentive to detail at the least. How do I fix this, and make sure they receive exactly what I write, paste, or otherwise include in my message? (Outlook '03 does NOT have a message Preview window-for sending mail-not viwewing- to my knowledge.)

all expertise, specific instructions, and step-by-step informed help would be appreciated -no links to other sites preferred.

wolfee

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)