Two year degree

By richard.higgins.3 ·
I'm getting a two year degree in Network Administration and I was
wondering what the earning potential is with an associates degree along
with the requisite certifications?


This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

I've never heard of a two year degree...

by OldER Mycroft In reply to Two year degree

In the UK you'd be hard pushed to get much more than an HNC (Higher National Certificate).

My own HND took 3 years, and all ordinary degrees I've ever heard of take a minimum of 3 years.

What is the name of this 2-year degree??

Collapse -

Lose It

by Wizard-09 In reply to I've never heard of a two ...

Go for MCSE, (Microsoft) its much better and hits the cores if your working with ms technology.

Collapse -

An Associates Degree - Link

by IC-IT In reply to I've never heard of a two ...
Collapse -

name of degree

by richard.higgins.3 In reply to I've never heard of a two ...

Sorry, the actual degree is called: Computer Science and
Information Technology/Networking and Communications
Systems Concentration. It's an A.A.S from a two year
technical school in Tennessee

Related Discussions

Related Forums