Question

Unable to connect to SBS 2003 VPN

By lamcc ·
I configured an SBS 2003 server for VPN access, but I cannot connect to the VPN. I went ahead and defined the Port Forwarding setting for 1723 and it appeared to allow me to get by the logging via the Connection Manager where now I am getting a connection to the SBS. But I am not getting a Welcome screen to indicate what is available on the server. In the Connection Manager log I can see that the connection started and it appears that it issued a call to explorer.exe, but nothing happens. On the router I have also set the port forwarding for GRE 47, HTTP 443, and RWW 4125.

One thing I tried was to eliminate the router from the mix by enabling the DMZ feature of the router. Then I opened IE and input the address of the server and received a "You are not authorized to view this page" (an HTTP erro 403.6). It seems to indicate that there appears to be something not set correctly on the SBS itself.

The SBS network configuration has 1 NIC and Linksys router model WRT54G. Any help would be appreciated.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Back to Networks Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)