General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

Unable to open mesage for delivery/ 404 error in OWA

by greg.staab ·

I have been stumped on this issue and have made some headway tonight in finding some correlations but still no insight.

I have exchange 2003 sp2 installed and we have an individual who is having issues every now and again sending emails out. its intermitent but seems to happen mostly with attachments. The only error i can find is in the queues view and it says “Unable to open mesage for delivery”. I found out tonight that if i open OWA and try to view this mesage, i get a 404 error. We have been getting some 404 errors in OWA but its random as well as the outgoing email. There are no errors in the event log (other than “The memory settings for this server are not optimal for Exchange.” when the server is rebooted). I have disabled the antivirus running on the server and still have the same issues. I have scowered the intarnet and can not find a fix. Anyone have any ideas on where i can start to fix this?

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

If you repost this as a Question you’ll get responses to this question

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to Unable to open mesage for delivery/ 404 error in OWA

As people who look at the discussions don’t always look at the Questions and vise versa. You’ll also get a auto generated Response sent to you every time that some one posts a answer to your question so it’s faster.

Col

Viewing 0 reply threads