Question

USB 305 Drivers?

By jfuller05 ·
Hey, I've installed a Sierra Wireless USBConnect Lightning on a Acer Asprire One along with AT&T Communication Manager. Well, CM installed fine, but said that there was, "No Wireless Device Detected". Ok,so I check device manager for the Aircard and there are yellow ?s next to the USB 305. Alright, I need to download the drivers for USB 305, but the software that came with the USBConnect (CM and Tru-Install) don't have the drivers. So, I went out on the web and couldn't find a single site with a download for USB 305...HELP! Oh, before I started searching for drivers, I re-installed CM and Tru-Install; same results. Oh, I also installed the aircard on a different computer and everything works fine...

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Go into Device Manager

by OH Smeg In reply to USB 305 Drivers?

With the Aircard plugged in and right click on the Aircard then select Update Driver from the Drop Down List.

When you are prompted point the installer to the Aircard as that is where the drivers should be. Only possible issue here is if you are using Windows 7 as there are quite a few of these Devices that are yet to have 7 Drivers.

If that's your issue here you need to talk to the ISP and either get a replacement with 7 Drivers or go to a different ISP who has 7 Support.

Col

Back to Smartphones Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)