video over the WAN

By mr_docc ·
I was wondering if anybody have good input on this senstive project that I am working on, it is really simple but I was wondering how anybody done it before, I need a device that does video over the WAN to a TV without using a PC? if anybody has any input that would be great!!!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Yes, I have

by mafergus In reply to video over the WAN

There are a number of devices that will do it. I purchased one at Home depot to monitor the pool. It has a closed solution that broadcasts via rf to a box that is a network access point, then you hace the option to pipe it directly via RCA cables to the tv or over the network.

Related Discussions

Related Forums