Webcam not working
I’m trying to fix a (built-in) webcam problem for someone.The error message i’m getting when starting the Windows “camera” application: 0xA00F4244
1. The device is a: HP 17-X025ND (Windows 10 x64)
2. The webcam does not show up in device manager
3. I have updated Windows this morning (and ran the search for new updates again) + I have updated HP software through the HP Support Assistant
4. I’ve tried the Windows Troubleshooting and the HP Support Assistant troubleshooting
5. I’ve tried to add the webcam through: Device manager –> Add legacy hardware. But I need a driver for this.
6. According to this link (HP website): https://support.hp.com/nl-nl/drivers/selfservice/hp-17-x000-notebook-pc-series/11203107/model/15003059
There is no driver for the webcam available.
Is there any way I can get this webcam to work again?
Edit: added Windows version
Edit: added error message