General discussion

Website subpages error

By lthomas13804 ·
Hi gang, I’m curious if anyone has seen an issue we have with one of our public websites. We have auditulsa.com which is hosted by dealer.com which is owned by Cox. A couple weeks ago we started getting calls about people not being able to see our new car detail pages. Checking found we could see the new car list but if you clicked a specific car you get a status 400 “request sent by client was syntactically incorrect “. The odd part is this error seems to only happen across some but not all internet providers. On my cell, at&t, I get that error. If I’m on wifi I see the vehicle detail page. I also found on my phone on at&t there can be a day or 2 intermittently that I’ll be able to see the page and then the next dat I get the 400 error so I recheck to ensure which network I’m on. Our support at dealer.com has thrown their had up stating they are unable to reproduce the error so they are done. We also found people on Verizon have no issue viewing the detail pages. We also have another dealer group page donthorntonauto.com that can list the same inventory also hosted by dealer.com and there is no problem on it viewing the Same Audi unit stock number that throws the error from the auditulsa.com page. So, I wonder if anyone has seen something like this that I could send to the dealer.com support to point them toward a fix. Thanks
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Browser Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums