What is the wavy blue line under words in Word 2010?

By sarahzcl ·
We have recently updated to MS Office 2010. Our staff now get wavy blue lines under some words in Word. We are used to the red ones for spelling mistakes and green ones for grammar. What are these blue ones for and how do we get rid of them?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Related Discussions

Related Forums