What type of wire connects the fpanel stuff to the motherboard

By Skuiddy ·
Tags: Hardware
Hello, i have a bit of a problem. the power button on my pc had stopped working so i narrowed the problem down to the fpanel connector being faulty. I was wondering if you could help me find out the name of the type of wire that connects the power button to the motherboard so i can buy a new one.
Thank you
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Re: cable

by Kees_B Moderator In reply to What type of wire connect ...

https://www.alphr.com/features/378919/how-to-fit-the-internal-cables/ calls it a motherboard-power-switch-cable. and says it comes with the case. So the motherboard side is standardized, but I doubt if it's the same for the case-side.

The maker of the case might sell spares. Ask their customer service. Or take the case with you to a repair shop and see what they have.

The worst that can happen is that you need to buy a new case and move all your hardware into it.

Related Discussions

Related Forums