Question

where can i download drivers for my compaq presario c700TU?

By chichikono ·
i used compaq preasario c700TU laptop early this morning for my designs in corel draw..i also started using my antivirus (avira)while i was on corel..after a few minutes, it didnt respond anymore.. after turning it off and turning ti back on, it cannot go to the startup menu which u can see the windows vista orb.. i need help... pls email me at chichikono@yahoo.com

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

try here

by PurpleSkys In reply to where can i download driv ...

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3466274

Collapse -

First things first

by OH Smeg In reply to where can i download driv ...

Go back into your original post where you asked the question and delete your E-Mail Address. This is a Public Forum and listing your E-Mail Address will get your In Box filled with Spam. There are Bots crawling the Net looking for things like that so that they can sell them onto others who are spammers.

Now to your question it doesn't sound as if you need Drivers

Much more likely that you need to repair the Installed OS to allow it to work again.

But first you can try turning the unit off removing the Power Lead and Battery and then pressing the On Button for 30 Seconds. This will allow the Capacitors inside the unit to discharge. Now after that is finished replace the Battery and Mains Lead and try turning on again. It may start correctly now.

Col

Back to Windows Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)