General discussion

Where is Web Publisher for Outlook 2000?

By WRW ·
I need to publish an Outlook 2000 calendar as a web page. When I attempt to do so, Outlook says I must go to Control Panel, Add / Remove Programs, Select IE and add the web publishing wizard; or download it from the Windows Update web.
Unfortunately, IE is not a application that is listed in Add / Remove (it was installed with Office 2000.) I cannot find the web publishing wizard on any MS web site.
I'm running W2K pro, IE 5.01 SP1, and Office 2000 Premium (upgraded from Office 2000 Pro.)
How can I create the calendar web page in these circumstances. The correct answer is well worth the 150 points!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by purple713 In reply to Where is Web Publisher fo ...

The web publishing wizard is under Start, Programs, Accessories, Internet Tools.

Hope this helps.

Collapse -

by WRW In reply to Where is Web Publisher fo ...

I wish it was in the menu as stated. There is no menu, "Internet Tools." Thanks anyway.

Collapse -

by suemvp In reply to Where is Web Publisher fo ...

You need to download it from Microsoft's web site. There should be a link on my http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/olpubcal.htm page.

Collapse -

BINGO! Thanks a million! I spent hours trying to find the file. I've used slipstick for Outlook before. It's better than MS!

Collapse -

This question was closed by the author

Back to Software Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums