General discussion

WIndows 2000 Binder Alternatives

By donna.rice ·
My organization (military) uses Binder because they are sent staff packages in Binder from organizations above us, and we are required to open, work, and repackage. We just got Office 2003 and, like XP, can just load the 2000 Binder program. My question is, what else is out there that does the same thing. I am thinking if Microsoft discontinued it, they must have had a reason. These pakcages are being pushed to us from above so we have no choice but to comply. Eventually, 2000 Binder isn't going to cut it...what then?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

BINDER We have the same problem

by mraute In reply to WIndows 2000 Binder Alter ...

We were using Binder for our City Council packets. When we started having problems with binder our solution was Adobe Professional 7.0. You can create all documents to PDF and then create a multiple PDF file. Works Great and then anyone with adobe reader can see the booklet electronically or you can print them out.

Collapse -

Any Success?

by paulyforfun In reply to WIndows 2000 Binder Alter ...

Any luck on this one? I'm running into a similar issue, and I'd like to utilize a Binder-like solution. There's always index applications and OneNote, but I'm thinking something real basic like Binder was.

Back to Web Development Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)