General discussion
April 12, 2003 at 09:48 AM
cat219

Windows 2000 Drive Mirroring

by cat219 . Updated 23 years, 2 months ago

I have a currently running 2000 Server drive which is a basic drive in a domain environment. I have installed another drive to act as a mirror. I have already set that one as dynamic, but I now need to switch the primary drive to a dynamic also. Before I make a change like this to an established network, I would like to know if anyone sees a danger in doing this. Bottom line is that with a tight budget, I need this as a cheap way to have a quick backup in case of drive failure. If it were up tome, I wouldn’t be so cheap when it comes to this sort of thing, but hey….this is what I have to work with. Your thoughts are appreciated.

This discussion is locked

All Comments