Question

Locked

Windows 2008 SBS duplicate forwarded emails issue?

By markgreenhall ·
One of my customers has a Windows 2008 SBS server. For one of the users email accounts I have set up a forward to another internal user using "Delivery Options". The email is delivered to both the forwarding address and the users mailbox.

The issue is that whilst this works about 60% of the time (both mailboxes receiving one copy of an email), the other 40% of the time the forwarding address gets both copies (and the original recipient gets nothing).

Anyone seen this before or know how to fix it?

Regards
Mark

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums