General discussion
January 27, 2003 at 11:27 AM
countryboymnc

Windows Pro 2000

by countryboymnc . Updated 23 years, 5 months ago

I recently installed Windows 2000 Pro as my operating system. I origionally had Windows ME, and wasn’t happy with the performace i was getting. I have installed Win 2000 Pro a couple different ways. 1) as a update version, then as my primary OS. In doing this I lost all my drivers for audio, video and prob. graphics. I contacted HP (this is what type of comp i have) and they want $30.00 just to tell me the model of my drivers. I understand they are incorperatrd onto the motherboard, because I have no slots on the motherboard for anything except for memory cards and PCI slots. I have no sound at all and pictures on the internet are nothing but a blurred mess. Where can I get the drivers i need to get my system up and unning smooth with W2k PRO? I have also contacted Tech Support for MS and they want $225 for someone in tech support to tell me they don’t have the drivers i need. I’m at a stand still now and hopefully you can help me with my problem.

This discussion is locked

All Comments