Please let me know your thoughts on the following:
* How have your clients addressed the issue of rogue wireless access points?
* How concerned are clients about rogue wireless access points?
* Are they any less concerned about rogue devices connecting to their network?
* Do you have any clients that are even considering the use of a device authentication solution (e.g., where only trusted devices may connect to the wired or wireless network)?
* Do you see a cryptographic-based device authentication solution using EAP-TLS and digital certificates as implementable/desirable in the forseeable future?
I have a client that is seeking feedback on the viability of an EAP-TLS/digital certificate solution.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.