Question

Word 2007 Document is not opening

By paulchristie112 ·
Tags: Windows
Hello there!

I am a new user and today I join this helpful platform on my friend suggestion because she told me here I can get solution on various issue related to files error.

So here, I am with that and I request to all please suggest me what I can do.

I am using Word 2007 in which last night I had create a project on "Madison Winter Festival". But today when I opened the Word document it was showing errors. It looks like file get corrupt because I have used all manual steps to fix this issue.

Help me!
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Open your document in other application

by paulhbert In reply to Word 2007 Document is not ...

You should open your inaccessible Word Document in some other application, online or manually to save the content that corrupt word documents has saved. Using this technique you can copy the content of Word File from other application such as Word pad, Note pad, etc. and after this you can paste the content in new word document.

This process will take some time but it will be helpful….

Collapse -

Try this!

by jamesmehraa In reply to Word 2007 Document is not ...

1. In Word 2007, click the Office button and select Open.
2. In the Open dialog box, click on the corrupt file that you would like to open and
then click the small down arrow next to the Open button. This will bring up the
Open menu.
3. In the Open menu, select "Open and Repair."

If that doesn't help you can try "Openoffice Wiki", even after all this if you still cannot access your data the last option is to use any recovery/repair software to recover your data.

Collapse -

Inbuilt Repair

by Alice Samanta In reply to Word 2007 Document is not ...

What kind of error you are facing please elaborate and have you tried inbuilt repair option in MS Word.

Back to Windows Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)