General discussion


word symbol

By wbf ·
hi iam getting a symbol in word it looks like a capital P i think its used to show how many spaces there are when typing, how do i get it of the screen,thanks in advance.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by jschein In reply to word symbol

on the toolbar up top of word.. you'll see a "capital p"... click it

Collapse -

by DKlippert In reply to word symbol

The backwards P (?)is called a Pilcrow. You can toggle Show/Hide from the Toolbar icon.
or Ctrl+* (Ctrl+Shift+.
Tools>Options View can also be used to see Formatting marks.

Collapse -

by wbf In reply to word symbol

This question was closed by the author

Back to Windows Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums