You don’t have to be extremely tech-savvy to thrive in the modern business world. But you do need some technical acumen to help you stay on the cutting edge and keep finding solutions for your business.
While most people add Microsoft Excel to their resume, relatively few really know how to get the most out of it. If you count yourself among the many people who know some tips and tricks but haven’t exactly mastered Excel to your satisfaction just yet, check out The All-In-One 2022 Microsoft Excel Certification Bundle.
This massive bundle includes 13 courses from StreamSkill. StreamSkill has been teaching students online for 15 years, counting more than 500,000 happy students among their numbers. With a special focus on Microsoft Office, StreamSkill’s instructors have more than 40 years of education experience between them and are well-equipped to help you go from absolute novice to expert with the world’s most ubiquitous spreadsheet software.
The bundle includes full-length courses, hundreds of individual video lectures, exercise files and tests all included to help you not only learn new skills but practice them hands-on to reinforce your new skills. From sharpening your business analysis skills to performing expert visualizations, you’ll be able to take your Excel skills to new heights.
Here’s what’s included in the bundle:
- Microsoft Excel 2021/365 – Beginners Course
- Microsoft Excel 2021/365 – Intermediate Course
- Microsoft Excel 2021/365 – Advanced Course
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – Beginners Course
- Microsoft Excel 2019 for Mac – Beginners
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – Advanced Course
- Excel for Business Analysts
- Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel
- Advanced PivotTables in Excel
- VBA for Beginners
- Intermediate VBA
- Advanced Formulas in Excel
- Macros and VBA for Beginners
By the end of these courses, you’ll be a veritable Excel pro. Take your skills up a notch with The All-In-One 2022 Microsoft Excel Certification Bundle, now on sale for just $29.99.
Prices and availability are subject to change.