General discussion

CD-RW HP8100i

By paulo ·
Who can tell me what can i do to put a CD-RW from HP model 8100i to record CD-Audio and to be able to listen to de music the recording is oK, cables are good, software seems ok, my Firmware is the latest from HP, i put the CD to play and the CD Player play, but sound just do nothing, what could be the problem.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

CD-RW HP8100i

by spiceman In reply to CD-RW HP8100i

Does the music play from your CD-RW player - if it does then your CD player is too old i.e. the older CD players do not play CD-RW and some will not play CD-R CDs.

Assuming that you can play ordinary music CDs try recording the music and see if it works on a CD-R.

Try a different music CD and see if that works. It could be the original CD has a problem.

Another thing that I have encountered is that the CD-RW or CD-R brand you are using is not good! I had same problem when I could record music on one brand blank CD-R but not the more expensive brand!

It seems trial and error is the only way to solve this problem.

Kamal

Collapse -

CD-RW HP8100i

by paulo In reply to CD-RW HP8100i

Sorry, my CD-ROM is new, CD-RW is also almost new, cables ara ok, in almost a few minutes, my CD-RW, just stop working, it works well for everithing, but sound just don't go out.

Back to Desktop Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)