Question

Cisco 1700 series

By gajuosk ·
I have three cisco 1700 series router my uncle gave me, including one cisco 2600 series but i don't know what this equipments are for. I have an Internet service provider which am the one managing both the network. Please does anyone know what i can utilize this equipment for and the impact it can make in an ISP.

I'll appreciate your advise.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

a thought...

by ---TK--- In reply to Cisco 1700 series

if you do not know how to use them, or what they are for... Ebay them... I'm sure you could make a few bucks off of them.

Collapse -

Cisco 1700 series

by gajuosk In reply to a thought...

Well, you could simply put me through cos that is why we are here, I truly know how to make some bucks out of it that is why am here seeking support. But if you think am wrong so you tell me why am here. Simply put me through cos i knows how to appreciate an assistance of such.

thanks

Collapse -

I think...

by cmiller5400 In reply to Cisco 1700 series

The language barrier is a problem.

What EXACTLY do you want to do with this equipment?

Sell it?
Use it?
Make expensive paper weights?

What do you mean by "Simply put me through"

Collapse -

Lab

by Jellimonsta In reply to Cisco 1700 series

That is old equipment. It would be good for a test lab scenario, but not much else. Certainly not much use in a personal home network devoid of a Network Administrator/ Engineer.

Collapse -

Cisco Learning

by Nimmo In reply to Lab

The router and switch are both very old, they'd be perfect for not just a lab but great for if you were wanting to get your CCNA.

Back to Networks Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)