Question

Cisco PixFirewall 515E config. step by step and creating DMZ

By tchipawest ·
HI everybody out there.

I got a Cisco PixFirewall 515E version 7v for more then 2 years now. so up to now, nothing has happened to it in terms of confuguring it and getting it running. so far it looks exactly the same as it came from the Cisco Campany.

I dont really have that much experience with it. but i got a need to use it as our network is growing alot, and i got more then 250PCs connected to our network,devided in two buildings separated by about 3 to 4 undread meters.

My campany now has got its WebSite and we need to get the Pix running so we can protect not only our network as well as the Website. as well as creating our DMZ, our Vlan and VPNs.

Can somebody please help me AND advice with at least those basic configuration of this machine so i can have it running on our network??please.

Please Advice on whats the best way to have it configured wether is through GUI or the Command Line.
People really i need helpon this particular issue, coz otherwise my job start to get on risk for myself. please please help me.

if anyone needs more Info. or those willing to help by Answering my quation, you can send me an email on; tchipawest@hotmail.com or joaquimtchipa@hotmail.com

I thank you so much for your time and cooperation.

Please Advice.

Best Regards.

Tchipa

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)