General discussion

Compaq Armada 7330 Recovery CD

By coil ·
I have a laptop user who's machine is trashed and needs to be rebuilt. Naturally he does not still have his recovery CD. I would rather find someone with a recovery CD than spend time making sure I have all the right drivers for the unit. Does anyone know where I can locate one?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

9 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by timothy.fish In reply to Compaq Armada 7330 Recove ...

I recently had the same problem. I resolved by contacting Compaq directly: (800)652-6672. All you need to give is the Serial Number and tell them you need the recovery cds. Should be no problem - 3 days most.

Collapse -

by coil In reply to Compaq Armada 7330 Recove ...

The question was auto-closed by TechRepublic

Collapse -

by kwflick In reply to Compaq Armada 7330 Recove ...

In the support department where I work we have had terrible luck with getting parts from Compaq. Try ordering the CD's, but just as a precaution I would go to their website and download the drivers anyway. If Compaq drops the ball for you at leastyou can get the machine reloaded.

Collapse -

Collapse -

by drew_lgca In reply to Compaq Armada 7330 Recove ...

I had very good luck working with compaq support. The number I called was 800-888-0287. And of course you could go to their web site and download the drivers. This might be a better answer because driver are always being updated and the recovery disk most likely does not have the latest drivers.

Collapse -

Collapse -

by george21 In reply to Compaq Armada 7330 Recove ...

Fu.k Compaq. They don't give you a sh..t, so try this : Write me on my adress, and tell me all you now about your Compaq:processor, memory, hdd.Give me your mail, i'll send you all my drivers for Compaq(sound, video,etc)
I haved same problem, they told me to go to my nearest dealer.There he said it will contact me.He did.Just to send me a mail, and sais that my problem is in discussion.The Compaq employeers stincks.They are all some bunch of nuts.

Collapse -

Collapse -

This question was auto closed due to inactivity

Back to Desktop Forum
9 total posts (Page 1 of 1)