Question

Constant Exchange 2003 connectivity problems

By bobbyafra ·
Hi,

We have had our 2003 (SP2) Exchange server up for 6 months now. Everything was fine until early March when suddenly people would lose connectivity to the server several times a day. Upon reviewing the Event logs, I constantly see LDAP errors and messages like these:

-Process WMIPRVSE.EXE -EMBEDDING (PID=2196), Topology Discovery failed, error 0xffffffff.

-Process MAD.EXE (PID=2164). All Domain Controller Servers in use are not responding

-NSPI Proxy can contact Global Catalog "dc name" but it does not support the NSPI service...

-RPC server not available.

This past weekend we installed a new DC, promoted it, and transferred the FSMO. Yet the same Exhcange issues keep occurring. I am starting to think that it may be a bad netwrok card. Currently we have NICs teamed. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA-
Bobby

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

help!!

by bobbyafra In reply to Constant Exchange 2003 co ...

Please, anybody have an idea?
We keep getting literally hundreds of LDAP Bind errors in the Event Viewer.

One thing I forgot to mention is that only some people loose connection to the Exchange server when this happens. But it's always random users while others can still work away without having issues.

Thanks

Collapse -

Did you find a solution?

by rolf.green In reply to help!!

We are having the same issues and we have not found a solution. If you could post your solution it would be great.

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)