Question

D-Link DWL-G700AP Wireless Router

By djkesaria ·
I cannot determine the ip address of my router to change configuration. It is either taking the ip from my DHCP server or has a static ip which I cannot determine. The default ip is also not accessible and even on resetting the router there is no change. Please let me know if there is any other way. Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

D-Link DWL-G700AP Wireless Access Point

by tyler In reply to D-Link DWL-G700AP Wireles ...

I have having the same issue with the access point running off of a linksys befsr41 router.

Let me know if you resolved the issue and how. Hopefully its the same solution.

Collapse -

D-Link DWL-G700AP Wireless Access Point

by tyler In reply to D-Link DWL-G700AP Wireles ...

I solved my issue, Had to statically set the Computer IP to the same subnet as the AP. My Router ran at subnet 10 where the AP was running at 0. From there i was able to login to the configuration settings and set the AP to the same subnet as the router. Let me know if you need more help with this i would be happy to walk you through it.

Collapse -

DWL-G700AP

by boenkertje In reply to D-Link DWL-G700AP Wireles ...

Hi, I hope some of you can help me, I searched the whole internet for an answer but none helped.

I have the accespoint mentioned in the subject.
A firmware version 2.13 of July 2007.
I wanted to upgrade it to 2.13b (beta).
Wish i'd never done it.

Now the thing connects with ethernet but wireless seems to be disabled and even with a cable I can't even browse to the webinterface like before.

the IP 192.168.0.50 gives an error page.

also a hard reset is not possible, I pressed it for 30 secs and it still didn't reboot.

Pls advise!

thx,

Sebastien

Collapse -

To access the configuration page

by yuriborges In reply to D-Link DWL-G700AP Wireles ...

first you have to reset the DWL-G700AP and connect your computer using a cable.
After that, change the IP of the computer to 192.168.0.52
if you do that you will find the IP 192.168.0.50 and after you'll have access to the configuration page

im sorry for my english

Back to Networks Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums