Question

Dual Boot XP and Server 2003

By ledzep_i ·
I am running Win XP Pro and Server 2003 in a Dual Boot on my Desktop. I have a Wireless Router (Belkin N) and a Belkin Wireless G adapter in the PCI slot. I have Internet and Network Access with XP pro, But not with Server 2003. I have loaded the drivers/Utilities for both The Router and Card, restarted the Router, but still, no server 2003 access. I installed Server 2003 on a second Primary Partition of 25GB. So I have done absolutely no changes in any services or admin policies, etc. etc. I also have a PCI Ethernet Card that is connected to my fax/scanner/printer but it is not used for any internet connection. Just trying to give as much info as possible. I believ there may be seting(s) in the local policies/firewall/Security policies or somewhere that may be preventing it to access wireless Networks / internet Connectivity but I do not feel I know enough about the OS to go in and start messing with them at this point. I just want to network and have internet access with Server 2003.
Thanks in Advance
Big Kev

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)