General discussion

emachines el1333g-01w

By jrntieowl ·
I have this pc and cant seem to find out and was wonding if i could get some help.
What I need to know is who made the board .Emachine as told me four different things one guy said Intel made the board and the others said AMDand Nvidia are the makers of the board. Any help would be nice........? ps If you need more info let me know.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Repost as 'Q&A'

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to emachines el1333g-01w

Try reposting this in the 'Q&A' forum. The 'Discussion' forum is for matters of general discussion, not specific problems in search of a solution. The 'Water Cooler' is for non-technical discussions. You can submit a question to 'Q&A' here:

http://www.techrepublic.com/forum/questions/post?tag=mantle_skin;content

There are TR members who specifically seek out problems in need of a solution. Although there is some overlap between the forums, you'll find more of those members in 'Q&A' than in 'Discussions' or 'Water Cooler'.

Be sure to use the voting buttons to provide your feedback. Voting a '+' does not necessarily mean that a given response contained the complete solution to your problem, but that it served to guide you toward it. This is intended to serve as an aid to those who may in the future have a problem similar to yours. If they have a ready source of reference available, perhaps won't need to repeat questions previously asked and answered. If a post did contain the solution to your problem, you can also close the question by marking the helpful post as "The Answer". .

However in the meantime What type of CPU is involved here?

If you have a Intel CPU it could be a Intel or SIS M'Board and if you have a AMD CPU it could be a SIS M'Board with either a NVidia or AMD Chip Set.

As to Board Makers the most likely ones are Intel, Gigabyte, MSI, Foxconn, ASUS, ABit, A Open, AS Rock, Bio Star, DFI, ECS, or maybe a Tyan.

Those are the most common M'Board Makers and some of those are not at all common. You could also try CPU Z which is free here

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

Col

Back to Desktop Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)