Question

Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003

By alvie.grant ·
Hello All,

I am hoping someone can help with my problem. I have searched until I am blue in the face with no answer.

I have a Windows 2003 R2 server on which I have installed Exchange 2003 Std. on. This Domain Consists of A G4 Mac running MS office 2004 ( Entourage which connects with no problem to the exchange server.) a Laptop with Windows XP Pro and Outlook 2003 (which will not connect to the exchange server) and a FBSD box running web server and FTP.

My problem is what do I need to do to connect the windows machine to the exchange server. I do not wish to use RPC over HTTP. The laptop is only 100 feet from the server. I can connect IMAP and WAO with the laptop but no exchange account.

I am sure it must just be a stupid overlooked setting I am not making but I can not find it.

I have uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled it and when I try to make the connection I get you must first connect to exchange server with this profile. The profile is the one already in exchange. The wizard finds it and authencates it in the setup.

This is driving me crazy. Please give some relief with an answer.

Thanks,
AL

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)