General discussion

Geforce2 MX200 w/TV-OUT monitor problems

By Sudney ·
I downloaded the updated driver for my Aopen 64MB Geforce2 Mx200 w/ TV-out hoping to get the use of my secondary monitor to play Videos full screen. My secondary monitor is a 24' color TV. I am using the Composite-out conector and attaching it to a VCR which is attached to my TV. When I goto the OVERLAY CONTROL tab in display properties and click on VIDEO MIRROR CONTROLS, the only option I have in the FULL SCREEN DEVICE BOX is DISABLE or AUTO-SELECT. With older drivers I specified my SECONDARY MONITOR here and everything worked great. In Device Manager I have 3 default monitors, 1 Futura LD7 monitor. But physically I have only 2 monitors. I have tried uninstalling all of them and rebooting, but they all come back. Could this be why I cannot specify the FULL SCREEN DEVICE to be My SECONDARY MONITOR? How can I correct this? I want to be able to play a video regular mode ( ex: Window Media Player 8.0) on my PRIMARY MONITOR and Automatically play the Video full screen on my Secondary Monitor ( which is the Television ). Thankyou for your time and Cooperation.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Desktop Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)