General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

How to Backup Office 365 Mailboxes?

by daisysmith2 ·

Tags: 

Hi, Guys, I am looking forward to Backup my Office 365 mailboxes. Can anyone help me?

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

Backup Office 365 Mailbox

by dohrep3 ·

In reply to How to Backup Office 365 Mailboxes?

You can use the MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool to Export the o365 mailbox data like emails, contacts, calendars, appointments, and attachments etc into PST of other formats like MBOX, MSG, and EML etc.

Secure Way to Backup Office 365 Mailboxes

by andrewmanson1994 ·

Hi There,

You can easily backup your Office 365 mailboxes with either eDiscovery PST export tool or any third party software.
      As a reliable 3rd party tool, I would suggest you SysTools Office 365 Backup and Restore Software. This tool can export all your Office 365 mailbox data into PST and EML file formats and without any data loss.

Hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards,
      Andrew

How to backup office 365 mailboxes securely

by sophiebir ·

In reply to Secure Way to Backup Office 365 Mailboxes

Hi there,

Office 365 doesn’t currently provide an adequate mailbox backup solution that covers accidental deletion contamination by malware or hijacking by ransomware.
        As andrew indicated there are several 3rd party tools or software that can protect your mailboxes from data loss. I recommend using cloudally, they offer automated unlimited data storage/backup at a reasonable and competitive price.

Best regards,
        shani

Veeam Backup to Office 365

by henrycartersmith ·

This is a problem which many office 365 users are facing because of the very fact that office 365 doesn’t have a backup service of its own which is why you will have to go for 3rd party backup software.

I would highly recommend you to go for StoneFly’s Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 in Cloud or On-premises. This tool covers everything you are looking for from accidental deletion to ransomware protection. The reason this tool is so great is that it offers you multiple layers backup which is easier to set up with few clicks. On top of that, it has very flexible pricing.

Viewing 2 reply threads