Question

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Technical Information : STOP: 0X0000000A(0X00000010,

By sisirsahoo ·
Dear Sir,
Pl z. help for this problem

"IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0X0000000A(0X00000010,0X00000002,0X00000000,0X805527BC)

sisirsahoo@yahoo.com

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Could be overheating

by TobiF In reply to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Te ...

You can also browse around here: http://www.google.com/search?q=IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
(Just be careful with all sites that want you to run some magic software to make all your computer problems go away in a swift.)

Collapse -

SCANDISK, Virus Scan, Malware Scan, Registry Scan

by oldbaritone In reply to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Te ...

Those are some generic places to begin. There isn't much specific information in your post.

Also, unless you love SPAM, it might be a good idea to remove your email address from your post. (Edit it)

Collapse -

Same Problem

by sisirsahoo In reply to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Te ...

Actualy, I am trying to install Windows2003 Stnd. Editionon on a HP ML350G6 Server, who's Configuration is Quad-Core Intel? Xeon? Processor E5504 (2.00 GHz, 4MB cache,2x146GB SAS HDD on RAID1, 1x2 GB DDR3) I am getting error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP: 0X0000000A(0X00000010,0X00000002,0X00000000,0X805527BC)at Installing Windows of 2003GUI Screen @36Minuite of status bar.I tried with clearing of NVRAM, by on the System Maintenance Switch, but still problem is with me.

Pl Z. help ASAP at sisirsahoo@yahoo.com

Collapse -

Remove your e-mail address

by Mehul Bhai In reply to Same Problem

Remove your e-mail address from both your post else you will receive SPAM mails.

Collapse -

Smart Start?

by Churdoo In reply to Same Problem

Are you using HP's Smart Start to assist your install? If not, I suggest doing so as it will pre-load all of the correct drivers for your HP server. The STOP 0A error is sometimes caused by an incorrect driver.

Also, your RAM is a little light; for what memory costs these days consider adding RAM in a supported configuration for your G6.

Lastly, your ML350 G6 server should still be within the original 3yr warranty with HP so you can use HP support as a resource as well.
Good Luck!
--C

Collapse -

IRQ based interupt

by mjd420nova In reply to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Te ...

I've seen a similar fault and it was caused by a left over driver for an HP printer on a parellel port. The port had been redirected afterwards but the hook remained. Check model number if possible and uninstall any remnants of the old drivers.

Back to Desktop Forum
7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)