General discussion

Locked

ISA 2000 on win 2003 sp1

By Iain z-uk ·
My head office has 2k3 servers, one with ISA 2k and one with Exchange 2k3 amongst others. My remote sites have one 2k3 server at each site that is DC, file/print etc and VPN endpoint. I have recently update all my 2k3 servers to sp1 and this seems to have stopped the clients at the remote sites from using outlook fully (what i mean by fully is that they are able to send but not receive). This only happens with sp1 installed on the ISA box, I have removed sp1 from that box and all is fine again and then when i reinstall sp1 the problem is back. This is only limited to remote clients who connect through the site-site vpn as i have tried setting up a user vpn from one of the clients and the problem goes away when connected, so i have managed to narrow the problem down.

Many Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Networks Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums