General discussion

Layer 3 Routing on a Linksys SFE2000

By glenn22 ·
I have a Linksys SFE2000 managed switch. The situation I want is where I can use 2-3 ports for 1 VLAN, 2-3 ports for another VLAN, and the rest of the ports for the main LAN. I want all of these LANs to be able to route to one another. The main reason for the separation is to limit broadcasts and also to create better network organization.

I currently have the 2 VLANs up and running, and the switch is running in Layer 3 mode. I'm unsure how to set up the IP routing though. Any help would be appreciated.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Routing between VLAN on SFE2000

by lamacom In reply to Layer 3 Routing on a Link ...

Hello,
I have the same problem, I need Help
Please if you have a solution send it to me, my email is : mguertit@gmail.com

Thanks you very much in advance

Collapse -

Layer 3 Routing on a Linksys SFE2000

by donaldjeo In reply to Layer 3 Routing on a Link ...

Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is update and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. I like your work and would love to send this page to my friends so they can read more about <a href="http://www.cisspdumps.com">cissp</a> with my friend. i like to see more post form you on the same way as you have done in past and love to visit you again with hosting reseller. keep working like this.... Have a wonderful time.

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)