General discussion


Looking to get certification

By mikeygreco ·
I am under employed at the moment and have been designing interactive forms using Adobe Livecycle designer. When ever the IT department calls the department that i am doing work for I seem to be the guy that has to ask to look at the logs to find what is causing the server to have a fit. I have to fight with them tooth and nail to get these logs. Question is should I go for Comp TIA + and Network + cert, MCSA, MCSE and CCNA and Unix? Or should I go towards something else? And do I have to go to school for this. I have been working with PC and Macs for years and usually fix all my own problems.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Related Discussions

Related Forums