Question

microsoft exchange 2003

By adnanmurtaza193 ·
i have exchange server 2003 installed and working fine on both outlook and owa ....we have just shiffted half of our office to other place and management want there emails to be access from new place so i just configured another exchange server there exported thir mail box there and working fine with same configration wich i hv in my old office user are connected well on lan but they cant send mails to other networks yahoo,,,hotmail etc etc please help how i can configure that exchane 2 to my main exchange server i have one live i.p ....help help help

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Routing Group

by BFilmFan In reply to microsoft exchange 2003

Did you configure the routing for the adminsitrative groups?

Collapse -

MS exchange 2003

by adnanmurtaza193 In reply to Routing Group

yes i have configured routing for admins ...i am confused cause i have configured that 2nd server as domain controler and full pakage of exchange 2003 on that ??is that the right way or i have to configure that server as ADC and exchange installition as the part of existing tree?cause in full installtion i have to name the server as domail cotroler and in that case both servers in comming and out going will be changed ......my requirement is that local users withen the premises use local lan to access the accounts fast but when send mails to out side they auto directed to my old office echange and use that echange for outside mailing my both offices are connted with each other...with same service provider and on same ip schame .......please GUIDE me what to do???

Back to Networks Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)