General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

PDA Casio BE-300

by tony martz ·

Happy New Year, to all. Good morning! My son gave me a Casio BE-300, for Christmas. Tried to contact the manufacturer with a problem, but, did not an answer, so, sorry for bugging you guys with situation: When connected the PDA to the PC, via USB cable, supplied by Casio, Windows XP Pro. crashes, had to reboot PC. Disconneced it, had not a problem since. Question, that you have any ideas why is causing the OS to chrash? This is personal PC or Home. Not related to Job.
    Thank you in advance. Maythe New Year finds you healthy, full of love and peace. God Blesses all.

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

PDA Casio BE-300

by bryan james ·

In reply to PDA Casio BE-300

This may seem obvious, but make sure both the PDA’s drivers and windows itself is up to date. If that doesn’t work try moving the USB cable to a different usb slot on the computer. I have a Handspring Visor that was having the same problem you described. When I moved the cable on the USB hub nothing happened when I plugged it straight into the computer it worked fine.

PDA Casio BE-300

by tony martz ·

The question was auto-closed by TechRepublic

PDA Casio BE-300

by bkeiser ·

Another experiment would be to plug it directly in to the port if you are using a USB hub.

PDA Casio BE-300

by tony martz ·

The question was auto-closed by TechRepublic

PDA Casio BE-300

by tony martz ·

This question was auto closed due to inactivity

Viewing 2 reply threads