Question

PLEASE HELP ME CONNECT PALM 700WX TO INTERNET METROPCS

By gomezgaston ·
I'm having a real hard time to connect my palm treo700wx to the internet because i use MetroPcs service. if any body knows how to set it up to work and can help me i will really apresciate that....HELP_HELP_
thanks.
Gaston.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

You should speak to either the Telco who provided the phone

by OH Smeg In reply to PLEASE HELP ME CONNECT PA ...

Or the ISP who you connect through. Most times they are one & the same place as it is their system which is causing you problems not the actual phone.

Col

Collapse -

When you buy these devices..

They come with instructions on "HOW TO" either on a disk or manual so before you use this it is best to read up on the phones settings. You might have to log into the phones settings and then select a service to connect to. so if you are registered to "MetroPcs service" then select this as your internet link.
Hope all works out for you.

Please post back if you have more problems or questions.

Collapse -

the problem is....

by gomezgaston In reply to When you buy these device ...

thanks for taking the time to right...
the problem is that MetroPcs thoes not support palm tro...but i've haked esn and nam and i've got it to work in the metro network.....now! i'm having truble to make the internet work!!
and i've read on-line that people out there have done it.....if any body knows please help me...thanks
Gaston

Collapse -

Palm Treo Internet for MetroPCS

by lifegozon2 In reply to PLEASE HELP ME CONNECT PA ...

Hi,

I have the Palm 755p and need to get it connected - did you ever find a solution?

Thanks!

Back to Networks Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)