General discussion

Printing problem (Epson color 480 sxu)

By geoffrey.degg1 ·
COPY OF ORIGINAL QUESTION BECAUSE EMAIL ADDRESS WAS WRONG. Can anybody please tell me why my printer will not print out the green colour on to photo paper. I am trying to print from a picture that has some pet dogs posing in the grass in my garden, I have scanned a photograph, saved it into pictures as a jpeg and then tried to print from that picture. when I print the prints are coming out in a reddish colour but hardly any brown or green. I find that if I type text and select green or brown colour for the text it prints this with no problem. I have recently put in a new colour ink cartridge.
I would be grateful for any help on this matter.
Geoff.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Printing problem (Epson color 480 sxu)

by ismail_ngr In reply to Printing problem (Epson c ...

Hi ,

1. First Try to test print over the windows via your printer property in normal paper. If you get the clear colour print may be the paper problem

2. I think your printer ink cardrige may need to calibration now. Try to calibrate it.
3. Do the clening printer head nozzle with solvents , "Careful", some solvents and acid based cleaners are damage the printer head nozzle.choose the right solvent.

4. Also check the green ink tank delivery hole both ink tank and printer head also. Some time a clot the ink distribution hole, It may disturb the ink delivery.

5. Finally check with new ink tank. Its only final remedy.

Back to Desktop Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)