Question

Problem w/shared calendar views in Outlook 2003 - help needed

By carriedavis77 ·
Hello from Maine :)

I have a user that is experiencing an issue w/the way her outlook 2003 is displaying appointments in a shared calendar. It looks to be a setting view issue but I've been messing w/it and searching for answers most of the day and I'm not finding anything close to a fix yet? figured someone may have run into this before and would have a suggestion?

The user's situation is ?special? because she?s running two PCs. Both PCs (one is a laptop, one is a desktop) are running WINXP w/Outlook 2003 on them. If she opens up the shared calendar on her desktop she can see the full list of appointments that have been scheduled by all of the members in her team. If she opens up the calendar on her laptop she can only see the first 13 scheduled appointments and she cannot see the rest of the list. Very odd? (incase it's not clear we are using exg server email)

I?ve checked all the settings I can think of, she has no filters selected? any suggestions? Unfortunetly she uses both PCs and there is no option of getting her to just use the one thats working LOL

Thanks in advance!!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Problem w/shared calendar views in Outlook 2003 - help needed

by along In reply to Problem w/shared calendar ...

I have a user who when she opens up the calendar on her PC she can only see the first 13 scheduled appointments and she cannot see the rest of the list.
Another user has a split scroll bar on the right-hand side of the calendar to enable her to see additional appointments. I have not been able to fathom out how to change views.
Any help would be appreciated

Angie

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)