General discussion

SBS EXCHANGE 2000 E-MAIL

By info ·
all of the sudden, the sbs exchange 2000 stopped going to pick up the e-mail from the 15min schedueled time. I redo the internet & exchange configuration in the administration console but still not doing it automatically. the e-mail is not coming from the host e-mail external server. We are able to see it in the WebMail server but it does not come in into exchange. Any ideas to solve it? thanks for your help

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

POP3 Connector

by curlergirl In reply to SBS EXCHANGE 2000 E-MAIL

If I'm understanding your question, your SBS Exchange 2000 server is no longer picking up the email from the your users' external POP email accounts. This is configured through the Exchange SBS POP3 Connector. You need to check the configuration for this connector to see what's wrong. It can be found in the Exchange System Manager under the Connectors object. If you don't see anything obviously wrong, go to the Diagnostics tab and set the diagnostics levels to at least Medium so that you can see what's going on.

Hope this helps!

Collapse -

I tried this and reconfigure the SBS 2k Exchange

by info In reply to POP3 Connector

Thank you so much for your answer, I tried all this and ever reconfigurer the e-mail again and again. I stopped all services and restarded. I dismount and mounted the M drive (backoffice storage). Still no e-mail comes in from the WebMail server from the ISP. I am going to try to change webhosting services for www.powweb.com is doing a migration and I think that all the problems are coming from there. I will keep you posted. Thanks again. The error message I am getting now in the event viewer is: EVENT I 1024 and 12050 and 12052

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)