General discussion

SQL Server Reporting Manager 2000

By Karen ·
When i try to access my report manager through start - programs and report manager, i get a Server Error in '/Reports' Application, the description of the error says:

The Application attemped to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact ur system administrator or change the applications trust level in the configuration file.

Exception details:
System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission type 'System.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, version = 2.0.0.0, culture = netural, publickeytoken = b77a5c561934e089 failed.

Note: all my applications are running on ASP.NET setting 2.0, but when i installed reporting services it runs of ASP.NET 1.0 and the report manager worked fine, but i couldnt run my application cause the event viewer said that 2 different version of ASP.NET cannot run in the same IIS Process. So when i changed it ASP.NET settings to 2.0 it gives me the above error. and my operating system is windows server 2003.

Can someone Please help me.

karen

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Networks Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)