General discussion

Windows Server 2008 Network and Sharing Center

By CG IT ·
Of all the things I hate about Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7, the Network and Sharing Center is probably the worst one.

I've had nothing but problems with connectivity with this thing. From the Network Center classifying a network public which basically wipes out all connectivity to simply not being able to obtain connectivity even when all addressing is correct, this is the worst Security idea idea Microsoft has come up with. Administrators and consumers are going to try and find a way to turn off the bugger because it's to frustrating to get connectivity.

This isn't the first time I've run into the mess but it is the first time I've said something about it.

It's a mess and with Windows 7, you can bet that if you change addressing, especially with Wireless, you will at some point curse Microsoft and whoever came up with this that the fleas of a 1000 camels invade their armpits, that they are striped naked, dragged through the streets with a sign that says brain dead )@#*$#)@*#$ tied to their toe.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Networks Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)